All was merry and bright.
Santa came!
He filled our stockings, all were coal free.
Don't be fooled, there are about 1 million presents under the tree, the blue ones are from Santa.
Everybody got exactly what they wanted, and then some.
Capri got her MP3 player, Oz got his truck.
Sable got her dishes, Rome got a rockin' archery set.
I got all the books I wanted, they are so pretty on the shelf I got for my birthday (that's a missed post still to come). I also got 11 backscratch coupons from Capri, I was only a LITTLE excited as you can tell.
Jeff got the "cereal shopping spree" that he asked for. This is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. He gets to hit Walmart and get whatever cereal his heart desires.
These mittens and animals are from Gramma and Papa. The littles also scored other individual gifts, their first painting, and a 2 day trip to Disneyland and California Adventure! Thanks Gramma and Papa!!
It goes without saying that there were a lot of presents given and not pictured. We all got great stuff that we loved.
After church I got some pics of the littles in their Christmas clothes. Can you believe the weather?
Gorgeous!
Oz was asleep when we got home from church, so after he woke up I snagged some pics of him still in his Christmas clothes.
Many luvs, hugs and kisses to all!

2 luvs:
Looks like it was a great day. I'm so jealous that you were able to pull off church too. Did you manage to open up all the presents before church? We couldn't pull off both. Owen did not understand Christmas and church being on the same day. That and we had a vomiting baby.
Jeff got the best present ever! so jealous!
Post a Comment