Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today

We're still here in Cali, but are leaving on Saturday. It's been nearly a month since we left KC, and in some ways it feels like years: Isn't this our home now? We're pretty much all moved in. In other ways it feels like only a few hours ago that we arrived: You mean in less than 2 days I have to get on an airplane with 4 littles? Really??
Jeff had to leave a week ago (for work), and we miss him. But the time has flown by and we are feeling sadder and sadder to leave. Happy to see Daddy again, sad to leave loved ones and GORGEOUS weather behind.






My Dad played this exact same game with me and my brothers when I was little. Falling down "the well" into a pile of snakes. Ah, memories.

3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Is that pool in your parents' backyard? Looks wonderful! Can't wait to chat when you return! I honestly thought Sable was Capri in the first video. She's getting so tall!

Aby Runyan said...

Yes, that's my parents house and backyard. Isn't the view amazing?!

luvs, aby

E.Hoy said...

Aha, you guys are too cute! I have this adorable memory of stomping around the living room with Sable singing her own version of "Pirate's Life for Me" - made me think of that and all the good times with the kiddos.
Love, love, love :) Erin