We hosted our 6th annual Fourth of July BBQ at our house. Jeff and I busted our rumps on a great many house projects to get things looking somewhat done. There is still SO much to do, but we managed to get the house looking decent. I'll have to post house pics soon.
I got almost no pics of the BBQ this year, so sad. Totally forgot to take pictures of the table like I always do. Just imagine it was completely covered in food, and there was a cupcake tower in the middle - like always. I'm nothing if not predictable.
We had a house full of people we love and a lot of fun.
I'm NOT done painting the garage doors. They are going from maroon to white, so it's taking a lot of coats.
Watching the fireworks in Independence. I didn't even get a group shot!
Happy 4th of July!

1 luvs:
Love the pictures! Can't wait to read more!
Post a Comment