Kindergarten
Fourth Grade
Capri was beyond excited for school to start. She is everything I wished I was growing up. Responsible, organized, stylish, beautiful, and oh so confident.
Third Grade
Jeff gave all the kids father's blessings before school today. The spirit was strong for all, but especially for Rome's. Jeff said some things that struck me in particular. Afterwards, Jeff whispered to me "Rome is a very special spirit". I know he's right.
I managed not to cry when we dropped Sable off at her classroom. But only because I cried at back to school night a few days ago. She's tough for me to send away. In my head, she is still my "Sable baby". Her hair hasn't grown, and she is the easiest child in the world. In my head I bounce her on my hip and she smiles at everything.
In reality, she's 6. Her hair is long (longer even last night before I cut several inches off). She gets grumpy and has a lot of opinions. She has crushes and likes to put up a fight.
But she still is ready for a snuggle anytime. She is kind to others and thinks of them often. She would happily let me bounce her on my hip - if only I wasn't worried I'd break in two.
Be bold and strong my Sable baby, I'll miss you terribly.

1 luvs:
You're doing great Aby, and the kids all look so ready and excited for school to start. I just love you guys. Here's to the best year EVER!!!
Post a Comment