Well I've done it, I've created a blog. It may not be the best blog, but it's a blog nonetheless. Blog, blog, blog. Did you ever notice how blog is a really dumb word? This is the main reason that I have put this off and not wanted to enter the world of blogging. But seeing as I seem to be a hopeless voyeur and love to read other peoples blogs (there's that darn word again) I decided to make one myself. So here it is in all it's pink hearted glory. The pink makes Capri VERY happy. She is standing next to me right now approving it's design and suggesting more pink. I just painted her room pink too. She really loves pink. Pink, pink, pink. And for that matter, blog, blog, blog.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
It's about time!
Yea yea yea!!! Welcome to blogging Aby! Soon it will become a favorite pastime, and you will be talking about blogging and your blog, and when something funny happens you will immediately think about posting it on your blog :) Soon you will be a blog-nerd. And I am very excited for that! LOVE the pictures!
I love that you two posted comments. I think you're the only ones that actually know how.
By the way both of your blogs are on my list of favorite reading material! Much luvs!!!!
Post a Comment