Right now I am deeply immersed in what I like to call "Potty training heck". This involves me trying to potty train Rome.
I'll start by saying that I LOVE the results of potty training. No more diapers, no more wet sheets because of leaky diapers, no more mountians of stinky trash because of all the diapers. But I HATE the act of potty training. It, to put it simply, is horrible. And I am horrible at it.
So because of potty training, and also because I have an infant, my life right now revolves around pee and poo. I can't put it any nicer than that. Take the other day for example. After several leaky diapers from both Sable and Rome I walked into the bathroom and stepped in a big puddle. This of course was where Rome had peed on the floor. Or take yesterday, when Sable leaked in her bed twice and had a blow out in her diaper. This resulted in 3, count them, 3 baths. Or the other day when Rome had 2 baths himself for obvious reasons. Or today when Rome peed in his pants and also leaked in his bed.
Sounds fun huh?
So that's my life. Want to trade? No? Well fine.
At least I get ten tons of slobbery kisses from Sable and "I'm sorry mommy, I love you too" from Rome in return. And that may not sound like a lot, but to me it's everything.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
My Life
Posted by Aby Runyan at 2:37 PM
Labels: Me, The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 luvs:
Having to potty train a boy is one of my biggest fears...I wouldn't even know where to start. Good luck Aby!
Post a Comment