Sunday, December 12, 2010

Slice of Life: First Snow

It's suddenly FREEZING here. I guess that means it's time to high tail it to the desert (which we will be doing on Wednesday).

But for now, a little sledding is in order.



This is the littles first time sledding. Mainly because this is the first time we've actually owned a sled and snowsuits. I think when we're back from California we'll need to buy a couple more sleds and head to the bigger hills at Mar-Mar's house!

2 luvs:

Lewis Family said...

CA-UTE! But, don't spend extra money on those big plastic, hard sleds. Try to find some of those that are softer plastic, that kind of rolls up! They are really cool, smooth, easy to store, and much cheaper than a bigger one. The ones we had basically were a rectangle with two ovals for handles (so you curl up the front a little to hold on) on the front, and were long enough to fit two people easily. Have fun!

Every Star Is Different said...

I can't help but laugh. It has snowed here every day but one since December 1st. I can't remember a time when we haven't had snow suits and boots. I will say though, I too need to buy some sleds. I think the kids are finally ready! Hopefully there are still some around!