Sable has been taking dance class at the same school Capri used to go to, Diane's School of Dance. She's been quite adorable and brings me close to tears OFTEN as I think about things like how Capri used to fit into the black leotard Sable now wears.
Today was her Christmas Dance Performance and she was gorgeous. She did such a great job, stinking her tongue out while she danced nearly the whole time. Ya know, cause sticking your tongue out seriously helps with balance.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tiny Dancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
Very cute! I can NOT WAIT until Lydia is able to do dance lessons. Question-In the pictures you have posted Sable is wearing a green skirt. In the video she's wearing a red skirt? Perhaps I was looking at the wrong kid, but the pig tails looked the same.
Sable is a very good dancer? Does Capri still take dance?
How super cute is this! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment