Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cocoon

A few nights ago Oz was getting very fussy and just couldn't find a way to settle down and be happy. I grabbed this big IMMENSELY (like so much so that you can't believe it) soft comforter we have and wrapped him up in it on the floor while I folded laundry. He loved it, calmed down and now it's become a nightly ritual. Tonight he sits in his "cocoon" while he watches his favorite movie, "Baby Miracle - Jonah and the Whale".

3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

He is SO adorable! Is he sitting up by himself now? I can't tell with the blanket wrapped around him. You have such beautiful children. I can't believe how much they all look alike!

Aby Runyan said...

Yeah, he's totally sitting by himself. It's kind of killing us that he's suddenly so big. VERY soon he'll be crawling and then our house will be turned upside down!

luvs, aby

Tapper said...

Reminds me of those old charmin commercials where the kids padded themselves with t.p. I guess we all like to feel a little insulated. :)