Elora has already lost 4 teeth and I never thought to capture those moments...doh! In fact, I forgot to be the tooth fairy for 2 of them and she woke up with her tooth still under her pillow...twice...double doh! I just had to tell her the tooth fairy sometimes has to take a night off now and...again literally. I then told her to just keep trying and she was eventually rewarded for her patience and understanding:)
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
2 luvs:
Congratulations Rome! I love the note you left for the tooth fairy. Can't wait to find out what she brought you!
Elora has already lost 4 teeth and I never thought to capture those moments...doh! In fact, I forgot to be the tooth fairy for 2 of them and she woke up with her tooth still under her pillow...twice...double doh! I just had to tell her the tooth fairy sometimes has to take a night off now and...again literally. I then told her to just keep trying and she was eventually rewarded for her patience and understanding:)
Post a Comment