Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slice of Life: First Day of Spring










3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

I had totally forgotten it was the first day of spring. I guess the 30 degree weather had something to do with it.

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It puts into perspective how long it had been since you stopped blogging regularly. I still remember Sable not talking. It still shocks me every time I see video of her. I almost thought she was Capri.

Oz is so adorable and getting so big. Love the rice rusks! You're reminding me I should get some for Baby L.

I miss you like crazy!

Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for helping me be a part of your family's every day lives! I love to end my day looking at pictures and videos of my beautiful grandchildren and their parents....I am so blessed to have all of you in my life! Love mom (Cathy)

Heather said...

They tease us with this, but then give us weather like today. Isn't parenting so much easier (and enjoyable) in spring/summer weather? You can cure a meltdown merely by stepping outside. The kids look adorable--almost ready for their Easter pic.