Much has happened in the last 2 months and my blog has paid the price. Soon to be posted: kid stuff, a wedding (!!), California, and more.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Slice of Life: Right NOW
Posted by Aby Runyan at 12:21 PM
Labels: Slice of Life, The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
I'm loving the summer fun pics! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - I didn't realize you were trying to shed some weight as well. I would love to keep tabs with you too if you want. Oh - and by the way I didn' realize I accidentally posted my post twice and so I had to delete one of them (the one that I wasn't making editorial changes to) which happened to be the one you commented on. So just in case you went back for some reason and saw your comment was gone, it's not because I deleted it. I just had to delete that entire post.
Anyway - we can do this!
I'm not sure how I missed this post, but I did. So here I am commenting two weeks later. Loved the pictures! Can't wait to read more posts when you get the chance! Of course I love chatting too! Your kids are getting so BIG!
always love slices of your life! just please post more!
Post a Comment