Monday, November 14, 2011

Old News

While life is fine and good here, there isn't a lot of bloggy type new news going on. Here's some stuff that didn't get posted. It's still good stuff, just a little old. Hey no news is good news right? Except this is old news. So I guess old news is also good news.

OK. I'll stop.



Rome finished a sticker chart and got to go to McDonald's for ice cream with his best bud Evan. These two are so cute and have a great time together.



We picked and carved pumpkins.








The littles and I went to Boo at the Zoo.



Capri and Rome sported their old Peter Pan costumes. Sable, Oz and I went with The Wizard of Oz. The costumes for Sable and Oz were Capri and Rome's that they wore in 2006. It was so funny to see them in those costumes. And the wig Sable wore got her just as much attention as it did for Capri back then.




Tink and Peter



This is a true testament to how much Oz LUVS animals. He is kissing the rat. Not chewing on it. KISSING it.







Rome and Oz have been having a lot of good boy time at Edge Gymnastics during open gym. We go every other week when Rome doesn't have his "builder's class" at Lowes.





Sable built an awesome block city all by herself.



Parks are a high priority as we try to take advantage of as much gorgeous fall weather as humanly possible.





Oz continues to be highly kissable.



That's all I've got. For now. . .

1 luvs:

Jenni said...

So cute! Love all the photos. Your children are adorable. and YOU look fabulous, if I might say. Beautiful, beautiful.
thanks for your comments on my blog, by the way. What does Jeff do for a living by the way? YOu had mentioned him trying to break into hollywood some years ago...is he acting?