Saturday, June 2, 2012

7 Year Old Boy

Rome turned 7 on May 10th and somehow I forgot to blog about it.  Don't take that as a sign that Rome is forgettable, he's not.  

Rome Valentino

Honestly I still can't believe he's 7.  I kept thinking, and saying, we must have counted wrong because he can't be 7.  It just seems so OLD.

Rome is such a wonderful boy.  He is kind and sincere.  He has true empathy and was born responsible.  It's one of his strongest talents.  Since he could hold a conversation he's been asking questions and gathering information on how to become a grown man and father.  He thinks about things like how he'll buy a house, a car, what ring he'll pick out for his future fiance, and what kind of career will provide for his family. 



I decorate the kids rooms while they are sleeping the night before.  This time I hung the card from Gramma and Papa in there too.  They gave Rome a family season pass to Science City.  He was so excited since he's been asking for one for at least a couple years now.

We spent the day all together using Rome's new Science City pass and had great time.  He was smiling ALL day long.




Present time!












Make a wish - please don't let it be to grow up any faster than he already is.







After dinner and cake we went to Chuck E Cheese.  I know a lot of people hate Chuck E Cheese, but we honestly love it!  Rome won over a hundred tickets on one game and was so proud of himself. 

Happy Birthday Rome!  We love you so much and feel so lucky to have you in our family!

1 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Happy Birthday Rome! It's crazy to think that in just two years, Owen will be the same age. So glad you guys had a fabulous celebration. Owen's been asking to go to Chuck-e-cheese. Pathetic that I don't even know how to spell it because I've never been there myself. Perhaps someday soon we'll make the trip and make it a date. I'm guessing it will be more of a Daddy-Son outing.