Saturday, April 13, 2013

Luciano Pavarotti and Friends

At the ward talent show/cake auction. 


We had such a good time putting this all together.  We've done lip syncs for the last few talent shows and they've always been fun.  This one made us laugh the most and really worked us out learning that dance.  It is SO fast and since it's in Italian you can't track it with the words.  You have to do it by the counts and if you get just one off, you're toast.  The kids were so great and I'd routinely find them in the living room practicing all by themselves. 
Only regret is that Capri was blocked by Jeff's extreme girth, but she is back there!  You can see her better once he moves. 






6 luvs:

aimeedale said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

Every Star Is Different said...

I second that! Hilarious! Love it!

Karen said...

This is awesome and hilarious. You guys ROCK!! Seriously, you've got some stage talent. :)

aLi said...

Oh I bet that was SO fun to do!!!! Jeff makes a good Luciano!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.