Baskets in the morning.
I made bowties for the first time. It was easy enough that I'm sure to make lots more. Plus both boys really like wearing them.
After church, VERY ready for the hunt.
The hunt went all over both the front and back yards. I wish I'd gotten some wider shots. There were a LOT of eggs to find. I mostly see people posting pictures of hunts inside their homes. A hunt inside, never! We've done them in all kinds of weather. Rain, mud, cold, gray. This year we scored with the most gorgeous day in a long time.
The silver egg was found first by Rome.
Then Sable snagged the bronze.
Capri was thrilled to find the gold egg for the first time.
Growing up, the hunt was all of our favorite part of Easter - even my parents. They got so excited about it, especially my Dad. They are good memories, and I'm glad to be adding new ones.

0 luvs:
Post a Comment