Saturday, June 29, 2013

Imagine Dragons Concert

Imagine Dragons came to Kansas City, we were a little excited. My awesome cousin Mac (the band manager) got us and all of Jeff's family that was able to go tickets to the concert.


The band set up this concert kind of last minute because the festival they were supposed to play at was cancelled.  They invited 4 other bands to play at the Starlight Theater with them.  Even though they only had a few weeks to set up the show, they sold out the nearly 8,000 seat theater.  We got there during the band (Captial Cities) that played before Imagine Dragons.  The theater filled even more between the acts.



Backstage!!  Dan was as tall and loving as ever.  It's still VERY weird to think that my gooney cousin is a bona fide rock star.  I can't really fathom it.  To me, he's one of the Reynolds boys.  When I see him I want to punch him in the shoulder and tell him to stop growing.  I still manage to punch him in the shoulder.



Anxiousy waiting!








I'd look down the aisle at the kids, specifically Capri.  She sang every song, danced her heart out and had an absolute blast!



"I'm never changin' who I am!"


BEST CONCERT EVER.  
We were talking about it for days afterwards.  For real, the most fun we've ever had.

1 luvs:

aLi said...

That is SO fantastic!!!
I see the family resemblance in your boys, that is so fascinating.
How lucky are you to have an awesome rock-star cousin!? I have heard "It's Time" on the radio but didn't connect it to Imagine Dragons.
I hope you didn't ever wash your clothes after hugging him! hahaha