We go every year, but I think this one was my very favorite. The weather was perfect, everybody felt great, there was little arguing.
Five pirates and a flower fairy.
We all wanted pics with the tiniest pirate.
One of our favorite activities at the Renn Fest is archery/crossbow. The kids could do this ALL DAY long.
This pic of Oz is surely one of my favorite pictures of all time. I feel certain that he is actually one of the lost boys. We're just getting to keep him here in the "real world" for a while.
The dragon swing is another favorite.
The girls made wands and then had a wizard start the magic in them. We've made these wands every year. I'm so glad that Capri still wants to do it. She's a child of my own heart, never wants the fantasy to end.
Fairy house inspiration.
The girls danced.
The boys and I watched. To be fair, Jeff and I would have danced too if they'd done group dancing like usual. That, and the final song of the night being changed were the only disappointments of the day.
I didn't think to get any pictures of us watching the Queen's Joust while eating pickles and kettle corn. It really should be recorded for posterity, next year!

2 luvs:
Isn't that the title of a children's book - "Five Pirates and the Flower Fairy?" It should be. Great pics. I think my favorites are the one with Rome and Sable in the "head through the holes" shot and Rome at the archery booth standing with his foot up against the boards. He makes a very confident, very handsome pirate!
That's so cool that the festival there is kid friendly. I haven't attended the one near us because of the price, but have heard it's quite the adult event. It's too bad. I think my kiddos would really enjoy it. Love all the pictures by the way!
Post a Comment