Friday, November 1, 2013

As You Wish

Halloween 2013
"The Princess Bride" 
 


Costume call


The Cast:

Rome as Westley


Sable as Buttercup






Jeff as Fezzik


Aby as Inigo


Oz as Vizzini




Capri as the Rodent of Unusual Size (ROUS)

 

"Westley!"

"Inconceivable!"
  
"Drop. Your. Sword."

"No more rhymes now, I mean it!"


"Anybody want a peanut?"


"Rodents of unusual size? I don't think they exist."


"First let's drink -- me from my glass, and you from yours."


"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.  The most famous is 'Never get involved in a land war in Asia.'  But only slightly less well known is this: 'Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!' "

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."
"We are but poor, lost circus performers."

Happy Halloween!


6 luvs:

Anonymous said...

Awesome costumes Aby! I hope you guys had a great halloween.
- Love, Dan

Unknown said...

These are fantastic family halloween costumes. I dare not believe they can ever be topped.

Drew and Ally Tack said...

You guys are the best at costumes! And now I'm going to need to go rewatch this movie. Love it.

Every Star Is Different said...

I'm finally starting to catch up in the blogging world. Great job on the costumes. And you look fabulous by the way!

Heather said...

I'm so bad about checking in regularly, but I never forget to check in around Halloween. And this year you have yet again outdone yourself. These costumes are incredible!

Karen said...

I think I commented on FB, but I have to say it again: you guys are out-of-this-world AMAZING. Holy cow, I wish I had your motivation and skillz!!!! Seriously can't get enough of you guys. LOVE it!