No I am not referring to my own caboose. If I was, the title of this post would be "That Large Round Planet I Sit Upon".
No, no, I of course mean how I've gotten behind in my blogging. I blame this on quite a few things.
1. Rock Band
2. Oranges and lemons
3. Sunny California - yeah that's right, I'll blame an entire state if I want to.
4. My basement is cold
Except for #4 you are probably needing some explanation of my excuses for not blogging.
Well you'll have to wait.
My fingers are turning into blocks of ice.
I must go back upstairs.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
A Little Behind
Posted by Aby Runyan at 9:25 PM
Labels: Attempts at Humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
what a darling new picture of your kids! i hope you had a wonderful Christmas! now get yourself some gloves.
I'm sure your hands aren't used to the cold after having been in California. Welcome home, and I do like the new picture of your kids. They're all looking at the camera and smiling. Good job!
Hey! That dress Capri is wearing...I LOVE IT!
Miss you...sorry I did not talk more on the phone today. I'm on a phone vacation...BUT I will ALWAYS try to answer when you call...you are an excception!
Post a Comment