I'm WAAAAY behind on posting. I know you all have been holding your breath, turning blue, just waiting and wanting and WISHING that I would get off my previously mentioned round planet and post. Well let out that long held breath and celebrate cause here I go.
Let's start with Thanksgiving (NO, the previous post titled "Hooray for Thanksgiving" was NOT the Thanksgiving post. Seriously, do you think I'd let you off that easy? And what were you thinking anyway, short sleeves in November? Come on.)
We ate in a mine. Specifically, The Mine restaurant in Silver Dollar City. In a way it was like our FIRST Thanksgiving, because it was the very first time that we ALL ate turkey together for Thanksgiving. And we sure packed it away, that buffet didn't know what it was in for when it let Sable eat for free.
After successfully stuffing our faces we "did The City" for the next two days before heading home. It was cold and crowded (especially the day after Thanksgiving) but we had a blast. The lights were amazing, and we saw some great shows. Oh yeah, and Sable showed her true feelings for Santa. . .
Friday, January 2, 2009
Let's Get This Party Started. . .
PURE FEAR.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 luvs:
I'm so glad to see a new post! I love the new picture of the kids they are so cute! Happy New Year.
Your children are absolutely adorable! I love the Christmas picture. They are all getting so big. It sounds like it was a nice Thanksgiving. I just wonder how you pull off vacations with three kids and still have a smile on your face. I can't even run errands in town with both of mine for an entire day. Hats off to you!
My favorite picture of all is the one of Jeff and the kids playing dead in the coffin. That is awesome.
i like how you captured everyone piging out, that's the best part of any Thanksgiving. and of course, i absolutely love the coffin picture even if it should be under a Halloween post instead of thanksgiving, what the...?
May I just say that that white sofa the kids are sitting really makes it a wonderful picture. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that they are the cutest kids ever. I really do have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. Sorry, everyone else.
Post a Comment