The kids and I like to take walks on Sundays. Like I say in the video, it's one of the few things we can actually "go out" and do.
Check out our amazing Sunday garb from a couple weeks ago.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Slice Of Life
Posted by Aby Runyan at 8:42 PM
Labels: Me, The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
Jason and I really enjoyed watching your video of the walk. It was watch and listen to the kids. Jason especially liked it when Rome asked which path wast the straight one! Enjoy your Sundays!
The hats are my favorite!
What, exactly, is Rome wearing on his feet? Are those his Spiderman slip-ons with socks? I LOVE Sable's outfit, though. Course that kid could wear anything and make it look good. Right?
i am so glad you have video now! it's pure joy, my dear, to hear your voices and see your cute kids in action. i can't believe how big Sable is getting...crazy. it makes me miss you guys even more and wish i could join you on your nature walks. thanks for sharing. btw, i love the new look of your blog. i am working on changing mine to include Soren, if the kid would just give me a chance when my arms are free:)
Post a Comment