Thanks to all who offered advice or love concerning Rome's night terrors. They seem to have been fever induced and he hasn't woken up screaming, or woken up at all for the last few nights. Ahhhh, the sound of silence.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
So my question is, how do you keep your kids occupied during sacrament meeting? I'm especially interested in how you keep Rome occupied. Do you actually get to stay in the chapel for the whole meeting? Your comment about stickers intrigued me. Although I can only see those going all over the people's chairs in front of us. We don't have pews in our building. I would love to hear your ideas.
Aby, I found a coupon code for $10 off a $10 purchase at Oriental trading. I am not sure when it expires but here it is, AVA910. You probably got this one but this code is for free shipping when you spend $49, WC97709. Happy shopping!
Post a Comment