My brother Josh left this comment about my last post:
I feel I need to defend myself for the picture in which I look like some sort of modern, satirical, degenerate throwback to a medieval king, what with me spearing meat and wearing a crown, while my mom, ever eager to serve, leans over to feed jello to me and the prince next to me. I don't remember that picture being taken, and am in fact fairly certain that you made it in photoshop. That being said, the fondu was delicious, and the jello, as always, rocked. Long live the king.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The King Has Spoken
Posted by Aby Runyan at 3:16 PM
Labels: The Uncles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
yea, what is up with the crowns btw, do we get an explaination?
The crowns come in the Christmas crakers my mom gets to remember Dan in England - they're a British thing. Hilarious, they come with a crown, a small prize (like FINGERNAIL clippers) and a joke.
luvs, aby
I mean "crackers" NOT "crakers".
Hahahahahaha! I love you King Josh!
Post a Comment