I seem to have disappeared.
But I haven't.
And I still LOVE LOVE LOVE my blog.
Sometimes I just don't LOVE LOVE LOVE posting on it.
It's like my fingers CANNOT be forced to write whatever post is needing to be posted.
And NOW the cable has accidentally been severed in our backyard.
We have NO internet, NO tv and NO home phone.
Till Monday.
When the Time Warner Cable guy will come to our house and charge us at least $50 to repair it.
Our "free" fire pit isn't going to be as free as we hoped.
I'm at McDonald's by the way.
Free Wi-Fi.
But I still can't force my fingers to type out a meaningful post.
So I'll share this.
It came in the mail from my Mom the other day.
Coolest random package EVER.
Friday, September 25, 2009
Disappearing Act
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 luvs:
crap...isn't that like your worst nightmare to have no tv/internet/phone:) it really does suck, but thank heavens for McDonalds and wi-fi! enjoy your firepit in the meantime, my dear, i hope it is worth it:)
:)
That bag is super cute. Very sassy.
So it's nice to FINALLY see something new posted on your blog! Can't wait to see all the other stuff you've said you'll post too. I'm so annoying, I know, but I just can't wait to hear and see all the things that you've mentioned as of late.
I hope the package cheered up your day! The bag looks VERY you! Is that the one you mentioned you wanted from the store?
oooh I noticed your purse tonight at the church function. WAY fun!
Sorry about your internet/cable...I know how that feels!
Random packages are fantastic--especially when you actually like what's in the package. The purse is super cute.
Post a Comment