So I'm totally envious of every activity that you were able to do with your kids this month.
By the way-Capri is fantastic about not using dipthongs as she sings! This will definitely be a HUGE advantage over others as she gets older. It's quite the habit to beat!
enough already with halloween already...good grief Charlie Brown! I do love the leaf jumping and hiding though...super cute but man you sure do get alot, I would hate to clean those puppies up.
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
3 luvs:
So I'm totally envious of every activity that you were able to do with your kids this month.
By the way-Capri is fantastic about not using dipthongs as she sings! This will definitely be a HUGE advantage over others as she gets older. It's quite the habit to beat!
Your kids get multiple costumes? I'm jealous. And good lookin jack-o'l-lanterns.
enough already with halloween already...good grief Charlie Brown! I do love the leaf jumping and hiding though...super cute but man you sure do get alot, I would hate to clean those puppies up.
Post a Comment