Haha thanks for all your comments on my blog, by the way. I've been meaning to comment/email back. When is your duedate by the way?
I loved your comment about names the other day. I think you guys have picked some really cool ones actually. We like those unique ones too, but not like hollywood celebrity weird unique baby names (which I think you are safe so far). :)
i love it when all the kids get in a giggle fit just going off of each others laughter! they should let her win all the time just because i am sure this celebration was more fun then the actual game. Yahoo!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
4 luvs:
I think she's just a little excited and rightly so! Very cute. I can't get over how big she's getting!
Wow. That's hilarious. It's a good thing your others are supportive of that celebration.
Wow she is super excited to win! lol
Haha thanks for all your comments on my blog, by the way. I've been meaning to comment/email back. When is your duedate by the way?
I loved your comment about names the other day. I think you guys have picked some really cool ones actually. We like those unique ones too, but not like hollywood celebrity weird unique baby names (which I think you are safe so far). :)
i love it when all the kids get in a giggle fit just going off of each others laughter! they should let her win all the time just because i am sure this celebration was more fun then the actual game. Yahoo!
Post a Comment