Then baby will be here. My c-section is scheduled for July 9th.
The last couple weeks have been a bit busy. Think re-organize the ENTIRE house & garage (no rooms or closets have been untouched), buy and build a loft bed for Rome (not me, Jeff), replace all 3 toilets (Jeff again), watch in horror as our contributions to the RS Freesale (which I was in charge of, did TOO much lifting for, and found myself soaked to the bone during a downpour afterwards) covered ALL the tables, take care of existing 3 kids, and try to update blog (an attempt to fulfill a Father's Day promise to my Dad).
Hopefully a plethora of posts are coming soon.
And some really cute baby pics.
Friday, July 2, 2010
7 Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 luvs:
Holy cow, Aby, I didn't realize you were only a WEEK away from having 4 KIDS!!! Hope you're feeling well and that you get some better chances to rest up before the little guy gets here. Love ya, K
haha, you make me laugh. I can relate to the having your stuff cover all the tables. Just ask Josh.
1 week!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!
Oh wow, you totally need to relax! I couldn't imagine doing all of that right now (at 33 weeks), let alone at 38 or 39.
That is so exciting that it's finally time! For some reason, I kept thinkng you were due in June. But it's July! I'll be thinking about you with your csection...hugs.
You know what I'm waiting for...really cute baby pics. Way to go on getting things done just in the nick of time.
I'm SO sorry you have to have a c-section, but glad you get to see the latest addition soon! You'll do great. I expect pictures ASAP!
Checklist done?
Where did all of that energy come from and can I please have some? GOOD LUCK!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one! XO
good luck with the delivery and the recovery! new babies are pure happiness:)
Can't wait for those posts! I think I may want them more than your Dad!
Good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment