Introducing, for the first time ever on earth.....Oz Giovanni Runyan!
Born 7/9/10 at 9:47 A.M. in Liberty, Missouri.
Weight = 8 lbs. 2 oz. Length = 21 in.
Named after the town of Oz en Oisans, France. Here's a link: http://www.oz-en-oisans.com/station-ski/en/3/summer.html
Origin of the name Oz: Hebrew
Meaning of the name Oz: Strength and Courage
Born 7/9/10 at 9:47 A.M. in Liberty, Missouri.
Weight = 8 lbs. 2 oz. Length = 21 in.
Named after the town of Oz en Oisans, France. Here's a link: http://www.oz-en-oisans.com/station-ski/en/3/summer.html
Origin of the name Oz: Hebrew
Meaning of the name Oz: Strength and Courage
More baby stress
Sable and Oz

12 luvs:
Congratulations! He's adorable.
Welcome Oz! He is darling.
He's beautiful! I LOVE all of the pictures. There are so many that cracked me up, especially the "Baby Stress" ones. The expression on Rome's face as he held Oz was adorable. In fact I think I have a picture of Owen holding Adam with the same expression.
Aby you look really good for just having gone under the knife. I hope the recovery goes well. Remember it's all temporary. :)
You have a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Awe congratulations you guys! he is so cute! I love your unique names too :) of all your kids, not just Oz. Looks like things went well? Wishing you a speedy recovery....
Yeah! He looks just like your kids. In the one of him crying I can totally see Sable and Rome in him. Congratulation. We are so excited for you!
Congratualtions! Welcome to the world Oz :)
Oh My Goodness!!! He is PERFECT!!! So many Congratulations to you!!! I loved the "digging for gold" caption. I was wondering if he was rooting at first for his fist, then saw the finger. So funny. And he is adorable!!!!!!! Aby I hope your recovery goes well and you don't have any complications. :) And of course good luck with the new baby OZ!!!!
He is perfect, just like his bro and sisters. And you are right - he DOES look like Rome! We are so happy and relieved and proud and all those things that excited grandparents are supposed to be. Thank you so much Aby and Jeff for such beautiful, perfect grandchildren!
holy crap, you had a baby and blogged about it on the same day! i would say of all the days you had an excuse not to blog today would be that day....anyway i am sure glad you did, though. love your sweet new baby boy, hopefully you and he get over all that stress fast. i must say no one looks more happy to see Oz then his first time Big Sis, Sable. she is just bursting with joy in these pics...whereas Capri and Rome have that kind of "been there done that" look. love it, love it, love all of it and you too, of course! Congrats again and Happiness to the whole Runyan Clan!
okay. okay whew...so i just saw the post was done by Jeff, so all is well now. good job, Jeff...let Aby rest but not for too long, we would miss her too much!
OH my GOODNESS!! Congrats. Oz is beautiful! Great name too! Dr. Tegeler delivered Juliette! Can't wait to meet the new Runyan!
Wow! He's beautiful! And your post is so cute and funny! I think you might have been really excited or something!
Post a Comment