Mrs. Humpty Dumpty is what I call myself. I look like I could just roll my way into the hospital. And today, I'll do just that - course I'll actually be walking, but I COULD roll if somebody gave me a good push.
Last night reading with my THREE littles. All of them will look bigger once the new baby is here, and the idea of BIG littles is something I don't do super well with.I'm looking for a pickle jar once again. Dad, how come you never figured out how to make that work?
luvs to all
Friday, July 9, 2010
Ready to Roll
Posted by Aby Runyan at 3:42 AM
Labels: Awesome, Me, Pickle Jar Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 luvs:
Good lucky Aby! Can't wait to see the new babe!! XOXO
Good luck today Aby! Everything will go great. So happy for you! you look great too! I think I am about as big as you and I'm 34 weeks.
I was SO excited when Jeffy called me this morning. I cannot WAIT to see pics, I just know he's gorgeous!!! XOXO, K
Good Luck! I hope everything goes well for you. Also, I think you look fabulous pregnant! :)
By now I'm sure you've had your little guy. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
You look great! Can't wait to hear ALL of the juicy details about Oz's birth!
Post a Comment