Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SPRING

Sound the flute!
Now it's mute.
Bird's delight
Day and night;
Nightingale
In the dale,
Lark in the sky,
Merrily,
Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.

Little boy,
Full of joy;
Little girl,
Sweet and small;
Cock does crow,
So do you;
Merry voice,
Infant noise,
Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.

Little lamb
Here I am;
Come and lick
My white neck;
Let me pull
Your soft wool;
Let me kiss
Your soft face;
Merrily, merrily, we welcome in the year

-William Blake








21 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

I can't get over how long and adorable Sable's hair is getting. LOVE the bows!

Alonso Family said...

cutest piggy tails ever!

elizabeth said...

I love Sable's poses.

Alisha said...

Makes me want to go to the park! Sables barrettes are soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is FelicityLingle from swap-bot and I don't see your follow button...?

Aisyah Helga said...

Hi Aby,
I'm aisyahelga from swap-bot. Just to let you know I visited..

Anonymous said...

Ok, following now! : )

Anonymous said...

following you from swap-bot (justjolean) gorgeous pics your kiddos are too cute!

Faiza said...

thanks for following my blog. i am so glad that it led me to discovering your blog and your fabulous poetry!

Sera said...

Hi! Following you from the Swap-bot swap :) You are one of my partners. I love those little pig tails<3
-Saristotle

jozen said...

love your blog!

lolasgirl from swapbot

following you too :)

come by and say hi when you get a chance!

Unknown said...

Very nice blog! Look forward to reading more!

~MamaD from SB~

TristaLou said...

Hello! TristaLou from Swap-bot. Just came by to check out your page and I am now following you!

USA lover said...

Hi there, it's mentalistfan78 from SwapBot here... I am a follower now, I will follow the growing of your belly ;-)
Love from Holland

Mrs Whiffo said...

I am inspired to have pigtails like that now, your daughter is a style icon :)

Love the blog...glad to be a new follower
Jorden
aka mrswhiffin on swapbot

druideye said...

Really cute children, they made me smile!

Pamela

druideye for the "I want more blog followers" swap on swap-bot. Following you now.

Audrey Breaux said...

Hi, I am scraphappy55 from swapbot.my blog is justscrapin' and I am following your blog. You have a great group of cutie pies love your photos

Barnie Postcards said...

*I Want More Blogger Followers*

We are TJ & ALIA (tjclassic8482 from Swap-Bot) following your blog :)

Jenni said...

Hey Aby,

I've been meaning to message you all week since you left the comment on my blog about prayers and answers regarding my csection/vbac dilemma. I just wanted to tell you thank you and how much your comment meant.

I have some questions for you, but I thought it would be better through email. What is your email addy? Mine is suitedreamer@gmail.com....thanks. Jenni

Michelle said...

You have a beautiful family!!

I am Ryleighsmom from SwapBot (I want more blog followers). I cannot follow your blog. I have created 2 different Google accounts and cannot follow anyone's blog. =( I continue to get an Error Code! I'm sorry! I'll keep trying! I did want you to know I'm here though =)

Lisa said...

Adorable pictures!

gypsymouse form swap-bot