PS - the different personalities of our kids could NOT be more apparent than in this video.
Monday, March 8, 2010
It's a . . .
PS - the different personalities of our kids could NOT be more apparent than in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 luvs:
YAY! Congrats on making your family even!
Congratulations! This is such a cute video. I would have figured that Rome would have been the one jumping for joy...would have lost a bet on that one :)
LOL! This is so cute! I'm smiling so big for you all! I'm stealing your idea to video tape the kids' reactions for the next one (later of course--not pregnant yet...)
CONGRATULATIONS!
2 and 2! So so very happy for you Aby! Oh and those kids of yours are too darn cute! LOVE TO YOU ALL!!
Aby! My volume was not working, but I am thankful for your commenters for answering my question! How freaking awesome! I'm thrilled for you!
Congrats! I can't believe how BIG the kids have gotten and how much hair Sable has now. You've got to get posting the rest of those posts! And Sable is talking so much!
So, does this mean if I send you money for shipping you can send me some girl clothes since you won't be needing them again?
Congratulations!! Way to go Even Steven. But seriously, that's fantastic.
Yay for even numbers! Your kids are adorable. I loved watching their reaction. Fabulous! I hope you are feeling good!
How symmetrical of you! Congrats Aby! Are you sharing the name?
How sweet! I loved that reaction. Congratulations!!
another little Rome, oh what a wonderful world!
Post a Comment