Friday, March 26, 2010

Me Like

This is a little long, for a blog video, but it is WELL worth the time.

5 luvs:

S.A.R. said...

That was so adorable. We loved it!! Thanks for posting it.

Alonso Family said...

so worth watching...she cracks me up. my fav is when she adds "the whole world" to it.

Every Star Is Different said...

I can not believe how much Sable is talking now and how long her hair is getting. WOW! Time flies! I miss talking to you SO MUCH! I wonder if Owen would do something like that. I think relatives would get such a kick out of it. Oh, and the "me likes" are hilarious. She reminds me of Cookie Monster, but only in the "me like" sense.

Lewis Family said...

...in the whole world! So cute, I need to video our kids more; thanks for the inspiration!

Amanda said...

From the mouth of babes :) Gotta love what those little ones come up with, lol.

Hugs, Amanda

(amandalee on swap-bot)