That's just mean. Hope the weathers a tiny bit better for you today. Like, maybe no more snow. It is officially SPRING!
ps. I saw on Cindy's blog that you wanted to know where baby Hunter's adorable bouncer came from. I can tell you that it came from Target. Someone with terrific taste (me) picked it out ;)
that is just like this entire winter has been for us. we have hardly gotten any snow at all, it seems. that is why i welcome it when it comes. we would like to go sledding one more time...come on snow!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
4 luvs:
That's just mean. Hope the weathers a tiny bit better for you today. Like, maybe no more snow. It is officially SPRING!
ps. I saw on Cindy's blog that you wanted to know where baby Hunter's adorable bouncer came from. I can tell you that it came from Target. Someone with terrific taste (me) picked it out ;)
that is just like this entire winter has been for us. we have hardly gotten any snow at all, it seems. that is why i welcome it when it comes. we would like to go sledding one more time...come on snow!
I feel the same way!
What a difference... thank god that time of the year is over here in Belgium.
Fii from swapbot
Post a Comment