Alright, so I love the picture, of course. But 2 other things made me smile, too. 1st thing was your label of AACK. Hahaha, that made me laugh. Then the little kidlet taking a bath in the background made me smile. You are multi-tasking. Blogging and bathing the babes. Good on ya.
Wow! It seems like just yesterday you weren't showing at all. I guess it's just a reminder of how much we have not been chatting. SO SAD! Hopefully soon!!! You're looking great. Your face is so skinny!
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
11 luvs:
Lookin' good Aby. Seriously. Like the hair.
Love that belly! Wish I could rub it for good luck . . . Lookin' lovely.
Alright, so I love the picture, of course. But 2 other things made me smile, too. 1st thing was your label of AACK. Hahaha, that made me laugh. Then the little kidlet taking a bath in the background made me smile. You are multi-tasking. Blogging and bathing the babes. Good on ya.
More to Love!
Wow! It seems like just yesterday you weren't showing at all. I guess it's just a reminder of how much we have not been chatting. SO SAD! Hopefully soon!!! You're looking great. Your face is so skinny!
Aby, you look adorable. I love the baby bump and can't wait to meet the little guy in there! :) Love ya, K
You look great.
Following you from swap bot. Nice photo. Bring back memories.
Mad about Pink
nice photo. love the other photos of your kids in your blog too :)
- memtree from swapbot
Beautiful Children!
Teresa Creationsbytee from Swap Bot following you.
the kids you already have are so cute! yay for another one!
thegreengriffin from swap-bot
Post a Comment