Jeff INSISTS that I absolutely MUST post this before getting caught up on any other posts.
Oz finally rolled over today! Turn your volume up and listen for his triumphant decree at the 43 second mark.
PS - In case we weren't clear, which I think maybe we weren't. Watch and then LISTEN for Oz to actually SAY "I did it!".
Thursday, January 27, 2011
"I Did It!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
I don't know if you noticed, but when Oz babbles at the end it very much sounds like he's saying, "I Did it." It made me laugh.
Way to go Oz!!!
Hah that was soooo cute! I love how his arm was all stuck under him too after he rolled over and he had this huge smile on his face. Awwwe. Now can he come over and teach Taylor how to roll over? :)
That is adorable. As is he. Those milestones are such an exciting part of being a mommy.
Post a Comment