Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Now that it's a month past, it seems to be just the right time to post Easter pics - right?

The littles woke up to baskets and new clothes (which they actually picked out themselves).  We managed to get ready and actually take pictures before church.  It was so bright out though that most pics include a lot of shadows and squints.  Is it just me or are the littles looking awfully big?











It was a warm beautiful Easter day.  The littles were adorable and all smiles.







 Sable got new heels for her Easter shoes.  She would have moved a mountain for these shoes.  She is truly a shoeaholic and has been one since she could walk.
 After church we ate, rested, and the littles waited and waited and waited for the egg hunt to start.  Jeff and I hid a ton of eggs including a gold, silver and bronze egg.  This year I hid "Mom store money" in a lot of the eggs.  This is play money they earn by doing chores, schoolwork and getting 100% on quizzes.  At the end of each month we have the Mom store and they can buy clothes, treats, etc.  I'll try and post some pics of  it later. They LOVE the Mom store and were excited to get money in their eggs.  The gold egg held  $20 in Mom store money, the silver egg had $10 and the bronze had $5. 









  











   
Happy Easter!


By the way, does ANYBODY else hate the new blogger?  I'm finding it impossible to arrange my pictures the way I want to.  I'm seriously getting frustrated with it.   Things don't post they way I've laid them out, and even getting them laid out is insanely hard.  Really, please let me know if I'm the only one having trouble.

2 luvs:

Alonso Family said...

super cute Easter pics and yes "the littles" are looking not so little anymore especially Sable with her long hair and high heels. my girls also love the heels. the Mom store sounds like a fabulous idea cause you still get to pick what goes in it right:) glad you had such a great Easter! love ya!

Every Star Is Different said...

I hate the new blogger too! You are not alone. Love the pictures. I can not believe how big Oz is. For some reason I still think of him as a baby, but he is SO NOT!

So who found the gold, silver and bronze eggs?