All our trips to Cali are memorable. This year, however, we really got to do it ALL.
Picking oranges, my brother Rob got married to a beautiful girl that he LOVES, the beach, Disneyland, California Adventure, desert hikes, feeding ducks, LOTS of playgrounds, Palm Desert street fair, dates for Capri (hot air balloon ride!), dates for Rome and Sable, birthdays, early Christmas celebration with every single family member there, Candy Cane Lane, golf, tennis, remote control cars in the desert, shopping, lunch dates, and MORE. We were spoiled rotten.
Picking oranges with Papa is an annual tradition. The littles live for it.
Denise is Italian. Can you tell? It's certainly not fair that anybody should have hair as gorgeous as she does. And then that they should be as nice and humble as she is. I sincerely hope Rob is counting his blessings EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Capri had prepared a song as a special surprise for Rob and Denise, "All About Your Heart" by Mindy Gledhill. She did a fabulous job, like really really good. I did record it on the flip, but because it was outside the sound is atrocious and you really can't hear her. But take it from me, her unbiased mother, Capri hit every single note perfectly. She was like an angel singing. And quite a few people told her the very same thing.
We always hope to make it to the beach when in Cali. We're never there for more than a couple hours, it's December after all. This year there was no rain and the sun shone pretty much the whole time. People were freezing by the end, but had an awesome time.
We all truly love Disneyland. It is honestly the best kept park in the world as far as I'm concerned.
Oz doesn't look super impressed in this not great photo, but believe me he was VERY excited to meet Woody. Oz is a Toy Story FANATIC. The only thing that could have topped this was to be meeting Buzz Lightyear.
Capri doesn't care for feeding ducks. I had to zoom in to get this picture!
Nope, that's not it. More pics to come.

3 luvs:
Looks like the perfect family vacation. I'm jealous (especially because traveling just got a lot harder for us!) and happy for you at the same time. Loved the pictures!
Sounds fantastic. You look absolutely fabulous by the way! I'm quite jealous!
The pics of Disneyland were great! I especially liked the "Mickey's House" pics. We do have a good time when you come, don't we?!
Post a Comment