-We went to California during the holidays. It was an amazing trip. We watched my brother Rob get married. We went to the beach and Disneyland. Jeff and I turned 36 and marked it with an epic hike into the desert. I did post pics of the whole trip on Facebook. But there's a high chance that's the only posting most of those pics will see. There are some really good ones, so check it out.
-Oz started potty training. He's not done and in fact is wearing a diaper today. Frankly, it's freezing and I can't bear to have him run around the house without pants on until it warms up again.
-The weather has been psychotic. So it'll be a warm day with jackets, or maybe none at all, and then the very next day you'll feel as if your bones are going to freeze in place.
-The zoo continues to be a favorite place.
-Capri loves to do my hair before she goes to bed every night. This was one of my favorites.
-Legos and Duplos are out EVERY single day. My loathing of Legos goes back to having 4 brothers who always had them out for me to step on. Also having a crazy dog that would eat them and then puke them up later didn't help. But I am trying to suspend my Lego hatred since the kids are so crazy for them. It seems, as a parent, that eventually what your kids like you like too. I suppose that's love.
-Sable started doing a lot of puzzles lately. She got me itching to do them again too. The others like to watch as I get them nearly to the end, and then come out like vultures to put in the last few pieces.
-Sable lost her first tooth! A few days before it fell out, she started yelling on the couch "Mommy, Mommy why is my tooth so loose??!!" She was so scared. Seems that Mommy forgot to warn her that she was getting to an age where her teeth would start to fall out. Whoops. I win "Mom of the Year" for that one.
-House projects continue. I still need to take some "after" pics. Our master bathroom is FINALLY after months and months, usable again. That project has been my Everest. It's still not totally done, but it's looking great and is so nice to be able use it again.

4 luvs:
Love the pictures from your trip and LOVE your red dress. It's a great color on you! Enjoy all the LEGO fun!
Aby, you're kids are so cool.
I get so many compliments on that red dress. It's hilarious because that was actually my "bridesmaid" dress for the wedding. I did NOT pick it out. In fact I fought against it, red is not a color I wear hardly at all (except for shoes, and accessories). Now, I force myself to wear it to church because everybody says it looks so nice. But I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb.
when did Capri get glasses? she looks so smart and mature, love it. and you, my dear, look great in that red dress, so wear it with confidence:)
Post a Comment