Monday, August 25, 2008

Princess Underpants

Sable really, really, really likes underpants.

In fact, just about every day you can hear Rome saying something along the lines of "Where are my UNDERPANTS?!" or "SAAAAABLE, give me my underpants!!!". This is because any time there is a pair of underpants lying about, Sable will snatch them. She couldn't care less about panties, and you can't trick her with some of her own booty pants from a dress - no, no, it's GOT to be underpants.





You can see how laundry day would be VERY exciting.

The other day when I was getting the kids out of the bath I was lotioning up Sable and went to put on her diaper. I looked down and was utterly SHOCKED to see that I had instead put Rome's underpants on her. She couldn't have been happier, and oh how I wish I'd thought to take a picture.

3 luvs:

Erin said...

Funny Sable. I wish Kate liked underpants that much. Maybe then we could get the girl potty trained.

Emily said...

"Booty pants" made me laugh almost as hard as I did when I read your comment on Erica's page. The one about the double-D boob lady at the gym. You crack me up Aby. Oh how I wish we lived closer!!!

Way to go with your love for underpants Sable. Maybe she'll be a breeze to potty train.

Alonso Family said...

that is so funny but now i also want to hear about the double-d boob lady. and what happened to poor Sable's head, btw?