Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What was that??

It's 4:16am.
I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to weird noises coming from. . .somewhere.
I nervously checked all around and looked outside.
I am now sitting here with the only weapon I can think of, a butcher knife.
Man, sometimes I really hate Jeff being gone at night.
Maybe I shouldn't post this as people may think:

1. Aby is nuts.
2. What does she think she's going to do with a butcher knife?
3. Aby is nuts.
4. Why is she blogging when she should be sleeping!
5. Aby is nuts.

Well the problem now is that I'm all nervous and skittish. I think I'll call Jeff who is out protecting and serving a good 20+ miles away.

3 luvs:

aLi said...

Yay, you left a comment on my blog, so you must be fine. Or alright. Or maybe you're "doing just fine." ;) I agree with you 100% - it's the men that can't read our minds when we say "fine" but actually mean "I NEED HELP!" :)

Alonso Family said...

what's nuts is that you are blogging down in your basement, which is not where i would be if i were hearing scary noises.

hey, so what did you think about that last episode of Eureka and what they did with Dr. Stark? that's nuts, too.

Emily said...

I feel for ya. When Tom worked graves at the Venetian I never slept. At least Jeff is out there protecting people and enforcing the law. You'll get blessings for that. Tom was just out parking dirty guy's cars and getting limos for drunk girls.