Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Do

Yup, I got one. And I LOVE it. It's an inverted bob, much longer in the front than the back. But I'm having trouble getting a good pic of it, cause it looks far cuter in real life then these pics express.
Want a GOOD haircut and live in KCMO or nearby? Laci Stotts is the answer. We're talking a salon quality haircut for 18 bucks. Beat that.


9 luvs:

elizabeth said...

She did such a good job. I really like it. And yes, Laci is great.

Every Star Is Different said...

I love it! It really puts exentuates (I have no clue how to spell that) your face. You look absolutely beautiful!

The Clarks said...

looks great, aby. very very cute. i'm needing a new 'do myself, but i can't decide what i want to do.

Jan said...

Yep, I'm jealous. BUT when I get back to LQ I am going to Demi (not girl Demi, guy Demi, you get it) who is supposed to be really good and I'm getting a "new do" myself!

Lewis Family said...

Very CUTE! Good look for you.

ericareynolds said...

Aby, you are one HOT mamma! Love the new look!

Heather said...

It is way cuter in person--but these pics do the cut justice, too. Isn't it amazing how a good color/cut can make you feel sexy again?

emily and adrian said...

you look amazing. i love the do, and i'm so glad that you also love it. i can tell that you are FINALLY noticing how gorgeous you really are! miss you.

Anonymous said...

Luv the do! You look great. I also had Laci chop off my hair last week. And I agree she's amazing.