Monday, October 5, 2009

Kid Dates #4

This time around we decided that each kid would get one date with one parent, only because we knew we wouldn't have time for 2 each.

Rome and Jeff played sports again. This is Rome's favorite thing to do and his ONLY request. I convinced Jeff to take the Flip along this time.







Capri and I went to Weston, she's been asking to go back for months since we first went. There is an awesome Celtic store there with a fairy room in the back. Capri is utterly in love with this store. We had no idea beforehand, but when we go there people were lining up on main street. Turned out to be the local high school's homecoming parade. Bonus!





Sable and Jeff went to Zona Rosa and walked around. They "smelled all the flowers", went to Gymboree to get some of their awesome bubbles and then to Coldstone. No pics, but imagine a very happy baby with a tint of blue around her mouth.

3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Sounds like you had wonderful dates with your kids. Jason and I have thought about doing something like this with the boys. Perhaps we'll start soon. I know they would both really love it. One on one attention... who doesn't love that?

Every Star Is Different said...

So I never realized how much you and Capri look alike! She's going to be beautiful like her Mommy!

Alonso Family said...

What is that noise in the background in all 3 sports videos? It sounds like the longest train in the world!

Also super cute pics of you and Capri, seriously framable!