Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Totes

I made these a few weeks ago and stuck them into the littles mailboxes. Their mailboxes are granola bar and such boxes covered with scrapbook paper and hung onto their doorknobs. I made those a LOOOOONG time ago and they are most likely one of their most beloved possessions. I'll write them notes, make bookmarks, pictures, all kinds of crafty stuff, and "deliver" their mail while they are asleep.
These totes were loved and earned me another "Mommy you are the best maker." I'm always glad to get one of those. Even if it's not technically true.

4 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Those are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I so want a couple... if only I could think of something to do with them. Perhaps they could replace the purses Owen keeps carrying around has he gets into our little cupcake's room and gets out all of the girl dress up clothes. You should see him in high heels, rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc... He's only into accessories so far. I don't know of male accessories. Hence why, these little bags may work. Okay, I'm rambling. Let me know when you have your little shop up!

amy said...

Are you absolutely sure it's not technically true? I mean, from what I've seen, you're a pretty impressive maker...

aLi said...

YOU WIN!!! Mom of the year!!! That is so cool. That is so neat. That is absolutely outstanding. I love it, what a great idea. Merry Christmas Aby!!!

Alonso Family said...

you make me sick!