I had Capri skip school a bit ago so we could visit Crayola Land and Santa at Crown Center without the MASSIVE lines I knew would accompany a Saturday visit. That's the way to go in my book.
I must say that having Hallmark headquartered in the town where you live is not without it's benefits. Hallmark provides so many wonderful free events and places to visit. They also own Crayola, if you didn't know.
Rome was determined to sit on Santa's lap without being afraid this year. He nearly didn't make it, but sucked up his courage and managed to even smile.I'm fairly certain that they'll be getting everything they want for Christmas. Who could resist such cute littles?
Monday, December 21, 2009
Santa
Posted by Aby Runyan at 9:09 AM
Labels: Outings, The Littles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
Wow! Your Santa looks so much like the Santa Owen and Adam went to see... It's scary. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sure Capri enjoyed the day!
slacker, I am so sure..taking your daughter out of school to see Santa...wait isn't that kind of an oxymoron?:) love it!
Post a Comment