Monday, December 21, 2009

Ward Christmas Party

We ate.



We posed.




The kiddos sang.





And I waved my arm around like a crazy person again. I also tried, unsuccessfully, to get the adults to sing LOUDLY and with CHEER in their voices.

Come on people! It's Christmastime and you looked like you were in pain. At least YOU'RE not the one looking like a nutcase in front of the whole ward.

3 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

It was so fun to see you in a picture leading the primary. I'm not sure if you were leading them in singing or asking people to stand or what, but it was really cute!

Alonso Family said...

did you out right ask them to sing Loudly and Cheerfully or more kind of sublemenally? some people just need to be told, next time stop the song and say come on ya'll, sing it with gusto, eh! come on, do it, I dare you!

elizabeth said...

I know both you and the children did a fantastic job. Miss you guys.