Every year we go to the KC Renaissance Festival, last year we went in costume. This year we went only a couple days after I got back into town and I didn't have time to dig out the costumes, plus put one together for Oz. Even sans costumes we had a great time, shooting bows and arrows, eating, watching the joust, riding the man powered swan swing, and the kids got to trick-or-treat at the shops.
We always love towards the end of the day when a large group of the cast gathers right inside the front gates for dancing and singing, and then continues outside after the festival closes.
But the greatest part of the day was this:
He's now a "Test of Strength Champion". You probably can tell that he was, and continues to be, just a LITTLE proud of himself.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Renaissance Festival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
Way to go! Keep blogging girl! I'm loving it!
The festival sounds fun. Perhaps someday, or maybe not. I wouldn't know how to prepare the kids so they'd know what to expect. Talk about melt down city.
Jason and I enjoyed watching Jeff's triumph.
Yet another thing we don't have nearby us...crap. i loved the one Renaissance Fair we went to back in Maryland, such an experience!
Congrats to the Champ...Eloy says he could do that but he says that about everything:) i always tell him to show me but then he also always says he wouldn't want to embarrass anyone...whatever I say:) no, he probably could do some of the things but not nearly as many things as he says he can...for example beat me at swimming...ha!
Post a Comment