I swore I'd never be one of "those bloggers", the ones who let their blogs go for months without a single post. Or get so behind that catching up is literally impossible (think, NEVER posted about last Christmas).
And yet here I am.
This is NOT due to:
1. Depression. Somebody, he will remain nameless (but he KNOWS who he is, and it is NOT Jeff - he wanted me to clarify that) accused me of this and said it must be the reason my blog sits so unloved. NO I am not depressed.
2. My handsome baby Oz.
3. Having 4 littles.
This IS due to:
1. Me
2. That's it, ME.
3. It's totally 100% ME ME ME.
I just haven't been wanting to be on the computer all that much.
And that's the truth. Not only have I not been keeping my own blog, I haven't been reading other blogs either. It's that second thing that makes me want to start again, because now I have NO idea what is going on with most people. Like the fact that it took me going to a funeral (later post) to find out my cousin had her baby. Yikes.
So here it goes.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Neglect
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 luvs:
Welcome back! Loved the comment by the way. And tell Jeff... I was going to say something, but I'll rephrase. Perhaps we could meet in PA or something. Sesame Place is there and it's AMAZING! Probably not as great as Silver Dollar City, but still.
But hey, perks to coming here. PALMYRA HELLO!!! Who wouldn't want to visit the sacred grove and take their kids there? There's so much to do here.
We will be looking forward to dates!
biggest...slacker...ever! but still luv ya every chance i get!
i hope this most amazingly longest bunch of posts ever is a sign of good things to come, oh how i hope!
Thanks for the nudge by example! Did the big annual update myself :)
Post a Comment