Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who, well, blog about about the promotion. I'm not one to shy away from freeness so here we go.
I took a look at the Christmas Cards they are offering and I have to say it's gonna be a tough choice. There are HUNDREDS to choose from, and I tend to be indecisive.
I'm luving:



I'm also luving:
Your Christmas letter is printed right on the card, handy dandy I think. Except that means I've got to get it together enough to actually write a letter, but I think it's pretty cool nonetheless.
As part of the promotion we're supposed to check out Shutterfly's other products, those too are MANY. A couple years ago my Mom made and sent us all a Shutterfly calendar, it turned out great. Every month we got to gaze upon family pictures instead of some random absurdly lovely place, dangling kittens, or Justin Bieber.
No, we've never owned a Justin Bieber calendar - but we did see one at Walmart the other day and I'll just say - it was rough.
Next July, when my baby turns one - YIKES, that's gonna kill me - I just might have to pop over to Shutterfly's site and have some invitations printed up. They'd surely beat the E-vites I've shamefully sent out several times.

They've got lots of other neat-o stuff too. Pretty much if you can put a picture on it, they've got it. So check em out, any company that offers such a great freebie for a simple blog post - well they're aces in my book.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Free Is Good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 luvs:
So glad you got the message! Next challenge, again it's on my facebook page, $25 free gift card to amazon! It's so easy!!!
Too bad I already orderd mine...doh! It all good though, I got a pretty good deal through Sam's Club 100 for $15 so it could have been worse:)
Post a Comment