Monday, November 1, 2010

Once Upon a Time. . .

There was a beautiful princess named Snow White.



She wished for a handsome prince to love.



But a wicked Queen was jealous of Snow White and had her cast out of the kingdom.



In the forest Snow White met some friendly dwarfs.




They became fast friends.




The Queen wanted to get rid of Snow White forever so she used a magic spell to make a poison apple.



Then the Queen tricked Snow White into eating the apple.





Snow White fell into a deep sleep. Luckily the Prince found Snow White and kissed her. She awoke and they fell in love.



After all the drama Snow White and the dwarfs went begging for some candy.





The Queen and her apple tagged along. Don't worry, the Prince was there to make sure the Queen didn't try any more shenanigans.

He even got them all pizza when they were done.



They all returned to the humble cottage to gorge on candy.





And they all lived happily ever after.



The End.

The Cast:

Snow White - Sable
The Prince - Jeff
The Queen - Aby
Doc - Capri
Dopey - Rome
Poison Apple - Oz

Study this picture.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

9 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Love the spit up baby! Poison apple indeed. Great costumes and the pictures really tell the story. Very cute.

You're too good at this stuff! I wish we lived closer so you could help me. Someday...

Glad you had a great Halloween!

Mags said...

Abbs did you make these costumes? They are ferosh! Loved seeing you and the lil man. Wish we could see the entire fam!!! You always have the best themed costumes:)

Aby Runyan said...

I did all the costumes EXCEPT for Snow White - my Mom made that for Capri when she was a year old!

luvs

aLi said...

LoL, awesome job Mr. Oz. That apple had more than poison inside! So funny.
Aby, great job. My brain was not "with it" when I saw you Sat night. I felt like such a dork afterward! Thank you for clarifying everything for me so politely and I also just figured out (thanks to your blog) that Oz was indeed an apple. Lol, gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

Aby that was too cute. I can't believe how "themed" you guys are every year. Kudos!! -Karen

Lewis Family said...

LOVE the poison apple baby! SO cute.

Heather said...

As I expected, you outdid yourself this year. Again. You naturally made all of the costumes and stayed up late the evening before putting on the finishing touches. ROCK STAR.

Alisha said...

Amazing. amazing. I love it. Fantastic that you got your husband to wear a prince costume. What a memorable Halloween you made for you family!

Alonso Family said...

I am speechless and you are forever awesome!